miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

About me...

Hi! :) My name is Alejandra but everybody calls me Ale. I am 19 years old. I`m a student of veterinary, I am in first year and so far i love it.The classes, the Uni everithing ...
I live in Santiago in La Florida, with my family: my mom, sister and brother. Both are older than me but we are very closed anyway :).

I have a pet, that is a female cat  and her name is Soffi,she is 5 years old. For her is that i love cats!. Also she is my first "big pet" because before i had two turtles but i bored and i gave them :P (to someone that want them more). Cats are much better.Before i didin´t like them but when you have one is totally different :). 


 So that is all with my pets. 
About me ...i like listen to music.. to see movies , read ....and sleep(:p).

I love nature and animals i feel very good in it  because since i was little i was going to the south to the ninth region, to campings and national parks and i really like that is beatiful! ...  Bye!

1 comentario: